DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought it for my husband, who waited a long time for these gummies to get back in stock again. The gummies taste very good, they are not addictive, and the concept of bunny shaped gummies is cute and creative. It would not harm to add more gummies into the package, I think such a high-quality snack should contain more gummies, especially when they are run out rather quickly. I would definitely buy more of these when I get the chance. Please do not raise the price!

The perfect candy especially for those who are vegan and have nowhere to buy. Comes packaged in 5 separate bags .. great as a candy for a child, great as a candy to take in a bag and great as a challah in general. Please like my review if it helped you :)

35f269ba-d9a4-4a3c-a224-7d9b5b62e544
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The whole family loves these fruit snacks - they come in convenient small packages so you can pack them for anywhere, they've got all the ingredients listed so you know it's better for you than some other sweet options out there. Love the taste too and the variety of flavors in each pack!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Ive been eating these since I was a child and really miss them! SOOOOOO happy I could find them on iherb while Im living abroad! Absolutely perfect and delicious!!! : )

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

great product, gentke scent. good quality and size, no scent. gentle and nice, good packaging.good to us, has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. no major taste. nice serving.good ingredients for body.for all ages.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I waited a few weeks for these to come back into stock. I realllllly, realllllly wanted to love them but just don’t. The flavour is great, size is great and even the packaging is great….. the only down fall is the texture! It’s like a gummy lollie but less gummy? Even my kids won’t eat them because of the texture which says something because they could pass as lollies.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The size of the packets are great to carry around as an easy snack/treat. Great flavour and good bite size bunnies. A soft texture that is easy to chew.

Shyamar
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

A great vegan candy! My daughters loved it, tastes good and looks like it has good ingredients.

645ad124-fd20-45d6-9393-0bf44b24af39
Posted on May 5, 2022

The quality of the snack was okay ☺️.... kids like eating this kind of sweets... the taste is okay and the ingredients are okay 🙂... the size is small but good enough for kids as a snacking....

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Love it, tastes good. I wish it had less sugar.. This flavor have the best texture than the other flavors. 3 stars for the price. I find it pricey; you get a package of 5 small size bags for over than $5!