DK
Based on 1,292 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,292 Ratings
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

These crackers are really good😊 It's really good taste for people who love cheddar snacks 😊 Really good quality and ingredient list😊 Size of bunnies is also very good and you can even play with whem 😄😄 Anyways size of package is good, and it's enough for couple times snack 😊 For sure I'm gonna order more😊

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

this taste really yummy and are a good alternative to goldfish. they’re a little bit expensive for the size but they’re a good snack and i like the ingredients. i would buy these again and recommend them. 5/5 stars just wish they were cheaper. they are a little bit expensive

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love Annie's cheddar bunnies, but I don't think I've EVER had such a fresh cracker before. They were crispy, but a light crispy. I believe they were a fresh batch and I'm tempted to place another order! My expiration date is Dec 31 2021. Rich cheddar flavor through and through, I don't feel guilty after I eat these! Buy!!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

There is one HUGE problem with this product: it’s so good that it’s hard to stop eating!! These crackers are similar to Goldfish but to me this one tastes much better. The cheese in it is not too strong, and you can tell it has an extra flavor and umami in it, probably coming from the onion & celery powders and paprika. The consistency is just right to me, it’s crunchy but soft at the same time, so it’s not too hard. And what about the shape? It’s the cutest thing ever!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It does taste like cheese, and my toddler really loves it of course. I like that they aren't too salty, but for some reason I am not so much a fan of it (am still a chips/crisps person!) and this is poor substitute for me, but they sure taste healthy. ;)

Posted on Mar 10, 2022