DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Good for marinade

I think that this sauce is very good for marinating, I’ve used it with tempeh and it turned out to be pretty good. But I don’t use it as a condiment, I personally think it’s too sweet. Also the texture is not 100% smooth (it can be seen on a picture), which I’m not a fan of.

18e49d32-d287-4de2-81cc-e9a5b59783c3
0a3ca287-0a39-4bb5-8c08-9bdae854d2e5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Another great quality product with good ingredients from this company. Use it in sandwiches or barbecue, package size is good and taste is great! Would only say that since the bottle is from glass, dispensing the end of it is difficult, yet I do prefer it because it’s better for the environment.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I love Annie's products. They are very clear with listing their ingredients. I have always wanted a good quality BBQ sauce. I am glad this product exists.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

It's hard to find vegan bbq sauce in my local grocery stores so I like to have a bottle of this handy for when I miss the taste of bbq. The sauce is good for marinating. I've used it on jackfruit, mushrooms and tofu.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,714

Nice to find this site. Very good shopping. I recommend. I Love it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This BBQ sauce is very tasty, the smokey flavor just adds to it and I usually love it. The only problem is that I never know what consistency I’ll get- sometimes it’s thick, sometimes so thin it’s hard to pour the right amount..

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

There is a presence of smokiness so if you like that you'll love this BBQ sauce. The maple gives it a good balance of sweetness. It's a nice addition to sausages and any other faux-meat dishes.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Good BBQ sauce is hard to find in Japan, and I was so thrilled to find this great quality BBW sauce that tastes amazing. I like to use it for my BBQ cauliflower "wings" and tempeh "bacon". It arrived in perfect condition, no leaks or breaks and is a good quantity for how much you pay.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I ordered this sauce for using when making vegan pulled pork and it does not disappoint. While it is a bit on the sweeter side of BBQ sauces it still offers a tangy smokey flavor that works well with your typical BBQ favorites. I also appreciated the easily pourable consistency of it.