DK

4.8
Based on 9,212 Ratings
7,870
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great product, easy to open and the size is perfect to store my daily vitamins and prescription meds. Surprised I got a purple case when the product shown in the picture is blue. I don’t mind it but if you’re specific on the color, maybe buying something similar at store is better

cf242764-f899-4c18-8dbd-a0049e6176a6

This pill organizer is amazing! It has helped me keep track of my pills for a whole week at a time. The bubble-lok feature keeps the pills secure and safe, and the case is small and easy to carry around. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to stay on top of their medication schedule.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
14,107

This pills organizer is the best! It has 7 large compartments, one for each day of the week. I can fit all my pills in it, and it's easy to see which ones I need to take on which day. It's also very sturdy, so I don't have to worry about it breaking if it falls on the floor.

Ludmila
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
15,508

Amazing product! The best for your cute life. After this I feel more energetic, happy and calm, because now I drink all my tablets. Great for VEGAN. I should buy it for my mommy.

c734b292-3074-47b7-998c-0c2d146b2c2e
474f93c2-2e93-4244-83bb-74d4608e6a01
1668f153-feda-4d92-bc97-74d3e6a2a385
dbb6271e-4fe6-45cb-b2b8-3346b26e46c8
2b20143f-a252-4792-a5e6-26f5040afb9c
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is my first purchase of a pill organizer. I decided to go for the small one first just to make sure I don't forget about my vitamins during the especially stressful time. As you can see from the pictures, the smaller size easily welcomes one huge multi-vit, one huge minerals pill and a couple of smaller additions, and still there's plenty of space for more. The compartments lock conveniently and reliably. Great bargain for such a price!

f2072171-32d3-4cc2-b9fa-f1c0fcb99954
54a81e2b-850f-4528-96a1-41900bc16d8f
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Perfect for my everyday supplements. Size, packaging is excellent and good value for money and can be used by all ages. Very useful and quality is good also. I immediately use it and no more forgetting taking my everyday supplements. The good thing about this product is that it has a lot of space.

bd9f1442-0910-4b6f-9a9b-d04b502aa2a4
Posted on May 29, 2022

So useful. I take it daily to work with me and I even use it at home since I am taking many supplements daily so it often happens that I forget which supplement have I already taken and which is not yet but this case did really help with organizing my pills. The lock is great so the the pills won't fall out from the case. The size is good but hoped for smaller.nice quality and package.

9dc05e13-959a-4ace-af1e-5d3b1d758770
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

These are my favorite pill trays, I've been using this kind for years. Eventually, they wear to the point that some of the lids don't secure, at which point you can use small rubber bands to hold the lid down, or replace them. When there's only one, I use the rubber band method and keep using until additional lids have quit working. The only thing I would change is to be able to order to color(s) preferred. Even though I didn't need 20, that is how many I ordered with the hope I would get enough pink and blue (for my husband and myself) to do up a month's worth of pills. For us, it is easiest to do the whole month and put the trays into an airtight, zipper style, freezer bag. I got lucky this time, I received 4 green, 5 purple, 5 blue, and 6 pink. I donated the green and purple to a nearby assisted living center- along with a dozen or so packages of new socks. BTW: Apex was sold to Compass Health Brands and production has been moved to Mexico. See my photos for new markings.

1957739e-a12b-443f-8d2f-8ca25e1a0ccf
e19c18b9-32d8-44a4-a458-64be5798a731
b0387098-f518-4b13-a0f8-cd7eec33cf80
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I gifted this pill organizer to my sister-in-law since she gave birth recently and needed something to keep all her pills organized. I received a pink version of this product which is fine. It's very handy and has big storage space for supplements and tablets. Since I a bubble lock type its easy to open and close. I personally think that this product is much more convincing than the one I purchases for myself on iHerb from the same brand as this, it's called "7-Day Pill Organizer, X-Large, 1 Count". I recommend buying this one.

f0b3d4cf-51b5-47a7-b1b2-526b08002161
ca7fe2d6-f716-4f70-99ac-fad4552b8493
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have had a few pill organisers over the last few years and there’s always some sort of problem with it - the writing wears off, then they break, or it’s not big enough, etc. I bought this because my old one broke, and I was skeptical it would be big enough. It definitely is smaller than some of the others I’ve had that were extra large, but if you place the pills somewhat carefully, it works really really well! It fits my 9 pills, 2 of which are reasonably large, 2 of which are small and the rest are average. Given the price of this, I was incredibly pleasantly surprised! The writing hasn’t remotely worn off either, which is really useful. It could wear off over a longer period of time (I’ve only had this for about 2 months), but I’ve definitely had writing wear off of organisers after a shorter amount of time. The actual sturdiness of the lock was a really pleasant surprise too. I’ve dropped this on tiles, and the pills didn’t scatter which was really impressive and a relief. I didn’t realise how much I would love the lock feature until I had it. I would thoroughly recommend this. I wish they did a four a day pill organiser with the same lock feature!

478a782d-1395-479f-a6df-efaa593d5db5