DK

4.7
Based on 1,531 Ratings
1,281
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Excellent pill box for daily use

I take 7-10 dietary supplements daily and this pill box is very handy. Saved a lot of time and helps to remember what and when is taken. It is good quality plastics and nice size, not too large. I’ve already ordered am/pm box for my mom. Highly recommended!

6194ae0f-b8f5-4afd-a5a2-0d71648349af
848f9bbf-a432-437c-8eb0-934832669abb
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This product is really nice I did not thought that the size will be that big which is great . It’s definitely a must have product as I’m a type of person who forgets to take vitamins but this pill case really helps me to remind me that’s why I recommend it the packaging is nice also the it worth value for its price

c6a948b8-9a52-4e14-a87e-de899064e478
06e938f3-36a0-417d-a12d-3e1b0fe01e9d
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I literally fit 10-15 vitamins, some of them quite HUGE, in this. It's the perfect size! I wish they made 14 day ones for us lazy people, but otherwise, it was a great buy in order not have to deal with rationing out the vitamins every morning or when in a hurry. Maybe I will get a few more and do a month at a time!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I take several supplements and really love having this quality pill organizer. I don't fill the compartments by day, rather a different supplement in each box, since you can fit more than 7 in each compartment and don't have to fill as frequently. This way I don't have to keep all my bottles out on the counter all the time. It is also very useful when travelling.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Are use this in the morning it was very much needed for my morning routine because it makes it easier for me to pack my supplements and vitamins the size is good quality is good I’ve benefited from this very effective and good value I feel So I will recommend to friends

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The quality of the package is pretty good. The size is really large it will fit all your medication. Great value and benefit for the price. I use it to track the frequency of me medicines. I feel that it helped me take care pf myself. Obviously it has no scent. Very effective product.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Really useful thing to have if you want to organize all your supplements/medication. I definitely recommend the Xlarge size. Cute pink colour and the clip is good quality. I like that it allows me to put all my pills in order for the week. Definitely recommend if you tend to have many bottle lying around and want an easy way to take all your meds.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I don't know what I did before I bought a couple of these. This effective packaging helps to sort and store both am and pm supplements. They are large enough to accommodate larger capsules but slim enough to be stored in a narrow space. Thus, very handy for travel! They have lasted well so far for me and helped me get more organized. Different colors help you to separate dosages for different people, or times of day. No scent and wash well.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love this pill case! The quality is great, I've been using is for over a year, and it's large enough to fit all my supplements at once! It is great value for the money, and feels fine in the hands, not too difficult to open but stays closed when it's supposed to.