DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
My dog loves it!

I am often receiving complements about my dog’s lovely white teeth. I use this quality product to clean her teeth every day. When I tell her it is teeth cleaning time she comes running! I love the Baking Soda and enzyme combined with a beef flavour that she loves.

dc0ea531-1bdc-497c-9c94-1091108e673f
Posted on Dec 15, 2022
1,464

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

For pet use. Dog also need to brush his teeth. Didn't study the ingredient😂 First time I try this. It smell nice and seems also taste good since my dog look quite likes it. I use it to my dog every night before sleep to clean its teeth. Can recommend it to others.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

My dog loves the taste of it and doesn’t mind this tooth paste at all. It cleans off tar tars. I use it on my dog once a day. The product lasts for a long time. The size of it is similar to kids tooth paste so it is quite a lot for my puppy. I’m happy with it since it improves the gum health of my dog so I will use it continuously

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Not first time I am being it for my lovely pet dogs. Looks like it is their favourite taste composition. The size of the package is big enough as my chihuahuas dont need huge servings. We use it frequently and can see benefits for their teeth and gum health. Can only recommend it.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

This is perfect for my dog. he likes this toothpaste, but who would have known? more pet owners have to know that their dogs and cats need to have their dental checkups along with regular toothbrushing.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022
2,713

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

My 3 furkids used to be reticent when it came to brushing their teeth. But with this toothpaste I believe they enjoy the taste and it’s more of a treat. It’s a win for me

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I believe it's a first toothpaste my dog is not afraid to use. Not that she is enjoying the process but at least she's not trying to escape and hide. Will surely restock

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My pets love the flavour, the quality and ingredients are perfect, the serving size and packaging are just right, Totally beneficial to the health. Use the recommended dosage and frequency.