DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
The best ever candle!

I like this candle so much! It has more sweet citrus fragrance, I would even say it has some hint of vanilla and reminds me of some cheese lemon cake! 🙂 it has more natural ingredients than regular candles. Only one problem is that the glue on the lid melted and it doesn’t hold the plastic vacuum round which steaks now to the candle and to the lid, but this candle is good - I don’t even mind. Don’t forget to remove the paper sticker!

7c857311-5419-4b88-aed2-e10777dacbf6
efeade75-cd2a-42d3-8223-5b7ecd9a5c21
9257f7f1-335f-441a-b428-1fba575856af
76485814-fbfc-4d78-b8bd-738a895d8bd1
6d3a3890-3c72-4ad8-9dde-015dd47feeb3
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

using it for a few minutes and then put it out, the aroma spreads and stays in the room for quite a while - adds more hours of life to a candle

37f05118-ce88-4c61-a3f4-a40ac9d7ed9c
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I discovered this brand and scent at the grocery store in a smaller tin container. I was so happy to see that iherb carried the larger glass size. It is a lovely decorative container for our guest bath. The scent is strong enough to fragrance the room even when not lit- I just pop the lid off! I discovered this brand and scent at the grocery store in a smaller tin container. I was so happy to see that iherb carried the larger glass size. It is a lovely decorative container for our guest bath. The scent is strong enough to fragrance the room even when not lit- I just pop the lid off!

Starting with the pleasantly massive glass pot, its joyful energizing scent and natural composition this candle keeps all of my senses lit. I want this to always be available on iHerb so that I could get this magic to my house and for my friends and family any time I want. Thank you, Aroma Naturals and iHerb <3

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Repeat purchase of this brand and fragrance. Strong yet pleasant smell which is very pleasing in the bathroom. The sturdy design with wide opening makes lighting the wick easier. Also appreciate cap which works well in distinguishing the flame easily. Pricing is not as attractive as other brands available here though quality wise is up there.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

the scent is alright as i prefer the lavender cos it's stronger than this. the whole jar turns black after burning it for a while. it gives out alot of smoke. the smaller size (tin) does not give out smoke so it's better for the environment and less smelly.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Good but not that perfect. Smell quite nice, but seems a bit artificially heavy. Not the kind of very naturally fresh aroma. The price is frdly, not much to pick with this price. The jar is glass n pretty. While I don’t know how to deal with it after use, recycle or reuse for other purposes or what.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I brought 2 travel sized candles from this brand and found it value of money and the scent is persistent, so first time go with this large size

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

More sweet citrus aroma and stay in the room for quite awhile after pit it out. Love it! Highly recommend and will re-purchase again,