DK

4.5
Based on 1,654 Ratings
1,184
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love these candles and keep wanting to try more scents. I wish they would last longer, but they are pretty small. The smell is amazing, though, and very relaxing. The ingredients are safe and natural and I love lighting these candles every single night. I will definitely get more!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Light yellow candle inside the cute little tin can. The natural orange and lemongrass scent smells amazing. I keep it on my work desk so I can sniff whenever I want. I would order again and try other scents as well. Great for adding to a gift or stocking stuffer. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

bought it on sale before checkout and had a surprise, it's great, the smell is really nice, very refreshing and relaxing, permeates a nice atmosphere in your room, and it does last a long time, I lit it for several hours twice and still it's only half way through. great buy.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Wow!! For the price, I was skeptical about it but it was worth a try. To my surprise, it smells amazing and I have it on right now next to me while working/typing. Of course it wouldn't permeate the whole room, but it is enough for say, a small room or a hotel room. Ideal for having it on your desk too while working. They definitely make good gifts when Christmas comes aorund.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

repeated purchase from Aroma naturals. scent is light enough that it doesnt affect me. Am sensitive to heavily scented products, will result in sneezing and headaches. Soy candles does not produce soot as well. have tried almost all scents in their range. highly recommended for mediation , relaxation, yoga. will return for more.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Smells amazing. You can definitely smell the lemongrass even when it’s not burning (with the tin open of course). Its quite uplifting. It’s small which is a plus point if you’d like to take it with you for travelling. I wish it would come in a bigger size option but I also like this size so I can keep changing scents once it’s over. I haven’t tried burning it completely so I can’t see if it really burns for the full 15 hours. I will purchase this again.

8d53c4da-df9b-4b1e-ac69-c15247326444
b33eea09-0d64-43f7-8ee2-581c9dfccedc
ac32b1ca-0d85-4cdb-98a0-955dc2ce8d5f
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a lovely brand, I wasn't sure about the scent, it wasn't my favorite, but I'm sure that depends on the person! It is a very small tin, but burns surprisingly long. a lovely addition to a bathroom, living room or bedroom. It comes with a small cover, and the wick does not smoke.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This has a pleasant, clean, sunny scent that doesn't smell too artificial. I really like the tin shape of these candles because it burns very evenly with not too much wax left over, and doesn't take up more space than it needs. The only reason I give it less than five stars is because I wish it lasted a little longer and that the scent was a bit stronger. That being said, I may purchase this again in the future because I think it's pretty good quality.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Very very VERY strong scent of lemongrass. Unfortunately I haven't noticed that before ordering, therefore I was quite surpised. For me it doesn't smell like oranges at all. However the quality of the candle is really great, the smell stays in the room even after you blow the candle. I wish I had gotten a different scent tho.