DK

1,609
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
14,108
Incredible!

I absolutely love this candle! The lavender and tangerine scent is so relaxing, and the travel tin makes it perfect for taking on the go. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural, soy-based candle that smells amazing!

73777ffd-5f9a-423e-9592-239b30bcf62e
fe4ccb70-7fa3-4104-9bee-9b7846102716
d0b94bb3-2df4-4d85-b695-274730904e78
bb2e13a3-5110-4b8f-95ef-9f35274a3f81
05bc4bae-2953-4975-a1b8-427713be9108
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Wonderful energising citrus scent! Love lighting this candle in the morning when I need a little boost of energy. Completely scented with fragrance from natural sources (essential oils), and is also suitable for vegans as the wax is soy-based instead of being beeswax-based. Highly recommend for those who love aromatherapy and essential oil scents.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I love the scent of this candle! The packaging is nice and compact. It has a subtle smell of lavender and tangerine. The size could be bigger for the money, but the ingredients are cleaner than most fragrance candles. I would love to try other scents from this brand. I recommend!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I've(65 years) been suffering from sleep disorder for 7 years and I'm taking several supplements instead of sleeping pills. This candle is such a good help to induce faster sleep. I compared the price on googling, showing the best price. Be sure to give it a try and get more comfort and relaxation.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Awesome chocolate tasty and kills the sugar craving. I highly recommend it for everyone who is on a diet. Great quality as well taste great and the size in fulfilling. The ingredients are tasty as well. And packaged well

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This candle had been on my wish list for a while. Very glad I bought it for myself. The combination of orange and lavender is perfect. Light it before I go to sleep. very very happy with it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

The best candles I have ever bought. It has a very pleasant, natural smell, you can feel the quality of oils they are using. The big plus is the soy wax which is less harmful for us.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love to buy more natural candles but sometimes have to settle on the scents. This one is so citrus-y and fresh. It makes small rooms small great even when it's not lit.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is a nice product, i like the flavor and i like ut comes in a small tin with lid, i bring it with me when i fly