DK

4.6
Based on 1,449 Ratings
1,008
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality. natural ingredient. taste is nice. high in protein and the package is great too. if you work out, this is it ! I recommend this to people who like whole and natural food. I have it 3 times a week. if you are on diet, it's great food too.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO certified, Arrowhead definitely delivers on quality and it translates perfectly in taste. I soak these several hours in advance of cooking, and definitely makes it seem that you have more than you think you. A strong nutty flavor, so loved serving them with vegetables and seafood. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

It tastes great and easy for cooking. I soaked it in water overnight and on the other day morning, I boiled it and put it into a thermal pot. Then, I can enjoy it at lunch hour! It is full of protein, so it can substitute to meat. Good for vegetarians.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Just a very good source of iron and gluten free with 9 grams of healthy plant protein. The product endorsement of 100% commitment to quality along with functional physician's reminder of more of fiber in one's daily consumption as little as under 2 grams prompted me to add this to my regular diet.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love it for its taste to make Miso. It is so sweet and aromatic. It is a good egg replacement. Would give it a try to use it to make Aquafaba later. Would re-purchase!

914cd5d0-d5ca-4fbc-9a00-8b87182266da