DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Good quality. The ingredients are good. Taste natural. The package is good. A convenient source of protein. Healthy and low fat, good for diet. Benefit health. Lots of minerals, good source of iron. Low Calorie. Size is good value. Tastes surprisingly fresh. Can soak and blend to make savoury pancakes or wraps recipe.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

This lentil is my favorite because it ois easy to cook and very good to my health. When i cook rice i put a handful lentil. Then the taste is great. My husband likes it too. I sometimes cook on the fan with olive oil and salt. It is a great side dish.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Good taste and color. It has a good sound when I put it in the pot. It blends well in the smoothie. Lots of protein and immune-healthy elements. The price is very good. The quality is the best, although I can't say that I'm an expert. I like the iHerb company.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have not been able to find red lentils in the grocery store anymore so I tried these and they are excellent. Love that they are organic too.

Posted on May 13, 2022

If you put it in a rice cooker and eat it, it becomes a very delicious bean rice. The nutritional value is good and the color is so pretty.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

These lentils appear to be very good quality, and I didn't find little weird bits that I sometimes find when buying from the bulk bin. They cooked up nicely and are veyr nutritious. I like buying from a company I trust.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Easy to cook. Small amounts don't seem to raise my blood sugar too much. I am trying to add more plant foods but there are so many things I don't tolerate. So far so good.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love red lentils. I keep ordering them. They are very good, healthy for weight loss. The only problem is that Iherb should offer more discount on them. That's it. Thanks.