DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Nepronol AFD 300 capsules

Not wanting to take an anti clotting drug I searched for an alternative one that is safe and effective. Found many positive user reviews about Arthur Andrews Neprinol AFD. Been taking this for 2 weeks now and so far I am feeling a very positive effect in my body. Will keep on taking this until my next doctor visit ang laboratory test.

8e2053c1-af2e-4ece-8dd4-2a349a90d617
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I was told I needed to have a colon removal due to a stricture that was dangerously narrow due to years of inflammation from ulcerative colitis. I began a protocol to heal my gut naturally and used this 2 x 3 capsules a day for about 6 months. The doctors were shocked when my scar tissue in my stricture had improved enough to complete the colonoscopy and showed no signs of active U.C. I continue to take 3 capsules a day and am grateful I was able to avoid life changing surgery.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have only been taking a therapeutic dose of Neprinol for 12 days but so far, so good. I noticed I can do a short morning run with more ease than before. No side effects have been observed from taking 9 pills a day which leads me to assume the quality of the product is good and not harmful. I will continue with my current dosage for several weeks longer before doing a test for arterial plaque to see if it's gone or reduced. It's too early to tell for sure but the osteoarthritis in my hands could be improving. Watch this space!

This was the finest buy I've ever made after receiving a recommendation from a health care provider. These vitamins have significantly improved my body's inflammation and circulation. I used to wake up with numbness and discomfort all night long. After barely a week of doing this, it is entirely gone.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Had an artery CT scan and no sign of plaque (my cholesterol has been between 7-11 for years and I am 59) and I believe it’s because of Neprinol keeping the fibrin at bay and my blood at a good viscosity level. Can’t be happier with this product😀

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

My stepdaughter told me about Neprinol as she takes it for relief from Fibromyalgia after telling her about my sudden Pruritus which attacks during the night and robs me of a good night’s sleep. Though I’d seen a doctor who prescribed me something that made me lethargic and reluctant to take. Since I started using Neprinol, I’ve never experienced it again and it’s been almost 1-1/2 years. Great product fro circulation.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Purchased this to help with early stage Dupuytren’s contracture. I have a nodule and the rope like cord on my palm but no contracture yet. I started experiencing pain, more tightening and less range of motion in the finger. Im taking 3 Neprinol in the morning and 3 in the evening on an empty stomach as directed. Within 5 days the pain and tightness had gone away and the cord is softer and partially gone. The nodule is still there but I’m hoping over time it will dissolve as well. I am very impressed with the quality of ingredients and how quickly i experienced benefits without taking the therapeutic dosage.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

An excellent product, I have used already 150 pieces and now I have started a new bottle with 300 pieces. I hope it will help me with my gynecological problem.

2341c5c7-07c2-4081-bded-2efce988c822
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I bought Neprinol for my scar tissue, pain, and frozen shoulder after an injury to my shoulder. It's been 10 months since I got injured. The healing is very slow. I have only taken Neprinol for two weeks but I can feel the difference. Something started to shift. I knew previously that this product was working because I used to get it for my mom. She had a cardiovascular problem and it did wonders for her. After she passed away the doctors said she was taken care of very well.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Neprinol has been formulated by Arthur Andrew Medical to support healthy immune and circulatory systems in your body. Each capsule consists of multiple systemic enzymes used to promote blood purity‚ which provides for healthier liver and cardiovascular functioning. Neprinol is also used to promote healthy fibrin levels and reduce inflammation.