DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

second purchase for me. product has nice scent and no need to rinse off. i like the natural ingredients in the product as well. less toxic. i use it on floor and also for cleaning toilet bowls and sinks. it is also not rough on skin. i will buy it again.

This is awesome because I don’t worry about my pets coming into contact with chemicals on the floor. The scent is fresh but natural and not overwhelming. It fades really fast which I like because I don’t enjoy fragrances in the home. The floor is really clean and never tacky feel or cloudiness left afterward. Love it! I hope it’s back in stock soon. Economical in this size.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I got this floor cleaner because I wanted something child-friendly, especially with a little toddler crawling and rolling all over the floors. It works great on our tile floor and smells great too without any strong perfumes. It does leave a bit of a streak on tile floors, but can be remedied by wiping off with a dry cloth after mopping.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Love this cleaner! Everything from the smell to how it cleans my floors is just wonderful. I always end up getting compliments from company when I use this cleaner beforehand. They always compliment on how shiny the wood floors are.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I like it because it’s non-toxic and convenient to use. The citrus scent is nice and it cleans the floor without the need to rinse with water.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love this floor cleaner and great to know that the ingredients are clean. I have a dog at home so need to be careful with what we use. Have repurchased a few times.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I used this on a tile floor and it really did a good job as it was pretty dirty. No rinsing is also good. I did not smell any aroma at all.