DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love its nice light soothing scent, which has my favorite lavender and chamomile oil with calming effect, which gives me a good night’s sleep. Put two drops on your face after washing and toner, then you will have smooth and soft skin in the morning. It also helps lighten up scars on my arms due to skin allergies. Great for people who prefer natural skin care products.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I love Aura Cacia oil! Chamomile is one of my favorite scents. It is so relaxing. It calms me down and moisturizes my skin. After a shower I use this on my body and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized for the entire day so I have no complaints so far.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I really liked this product because it arrived fast and was very well packaged. The bottle is smaller than I expected but what I like most about it is the ingredients as its all natural and chamomile is a great, natural way to sooth and relax your body either by tea or oil which is what this is as you massage it onto your body .

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this oil it smells amazing , the quality is good , i use it after shower , be carful if u have sensitive skin cause it has essential oils in it , it really moisturizes my skin , i took the small size , the packaging is also good , it has a lot of benefits hope this was helpful

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I normally purchase the lavender oil from this brand and thought i would be adventurous to my surprise i should've purchased more than 2. Granted it's not going to replace my lavender oil but this stuff is just as amazing the scent is lighter but the moisture is amazing. Great as an alternative to lotion and heavy creams.

Perfect scent!!! Package size is compact, bur still will go a long way. I use it every day any time for any purpose. This is some high quality oil :)

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Incredible smell i use it for massage and sometimes after showers to smell clean and natural, also use it for washing clothes to smell extra good but avoid it for if u r sensitive (my sister hates the smell so it’s not for everyone)

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The main reason I bought it is because it is very good for cuticles and nails but you can also apply it to your body and it has a very soothing and calming effect. It smells very good.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
1,801

Nice quality. A good product. Well packaged, came whole. I highly recommend to buy.