DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love this product. It smells heavenly, not too sweet, not artificial, just like you are bathing in flowers. The scent lasts on my skin until morning. Really pleasant. I slept like a baby. Bubbles are plentiful and last a LONG time. I put about 2 tablespoons in my deep tub and was covered in a lovely, thick coat of bubbles. I think I will get about 10 uses from this bottle, which makes it good value for money. My skin felt really soft, not fried out at all when I emerged from the bath. Highly recommend. Will purchase again and again.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

We have used this brand for years and have been repeat customers with this scent. It's not subtle, but quite fragrant and very bubbly. You just need to add a little to get the suds. Geranium is very helpful for women in Menopause or with PMS symptoms. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

In my opinion, all aura cacia products are a staple. I have previously tried chamomile bath foam, it was great too, but this scent is even more precious. Quality of the product is at its highest, thick consistency, and generous foam. Size is medium, lasts me for a month.

d39d9ddb-264c-44ea-b5f8-5e4fdf2c949b
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Pleasant smell and nice bubbles. Wonderful that You should put very little of it to the bath and it already gives a lot of bubbles and smoothness of water.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I like the scent very much. Also this bubble bath is a little bit oily but I like it))

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

smells good, best value for a best price. very recommended

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Really good scent and does not make my skin dry

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Always use this and the lavender one, makes lots of bubbles

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love the scent and bubbles!! Far better than another product here. Unassuming packaging but is amazing! The bubbles didnt disappear even after so long!

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I feel happy to using it in bathing time! Foamy and the aroma is excellent ! I’m glad they keep it in a good price! Remind again you don’t have to put too much to produce foams, that is why I keep purchase it !