DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

it is one of my favorite items on iherb. the smell is so good. i use it as a bath soap as now i dont have a bathtub at home anymore. it also serves as a bath soap so well. i will bring a small bottle for use in bubble bath when.travel.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I can't say enough about how much I love this product! Scent: Subtle but very much present. Very soothing and natural-smelling. No synthetics here. Bubbles: About 1. 5 tablespoons provides about 40 minutes of bubbles for me. Value: I will get about 10 uses from this bottle, which makes it good value for money! Gentle: Very easy on skin. I emerge from the tub feeling soft and smooth. Does not irritate the private area at all either. Tub is very easy to clean once done. No residue. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product - the scent is remarkable - as if you just walked into the most luxurious spa. Also the amount of foam the bubble bath provides it great. Overall an amazing product for an affordable price.

4928421a-f878-4790-b134-479d6a28909b
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This has a soft, soothing scent. I've only used it once and it was a bit less bubbly than what I wanted (and I used more than what the bottle says to use). I think my bathtub is fairly large, so I'll try again with more product next time. I think this has potential and it's a matter of trial and error.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This works and foams well due to its SLS content. It smells nice and a little goes a long way. I don't take a bath without it now. Also, adding salts etc to the bath does not decrease the foaming.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Very nice scent. The bubbles are okay, not too much but just enough. I think one bottle can last about 4 baths, depending on how much you place. But I really like the scent and maybe will try other variants next time

But I do! Just one little cap of this is provides enough bubbles as 3 big cap fulls of Dr teal, but the softness and incredible scent of this stuff comes no where close! Worth every penny!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Had a bath yesterday and the foam was insane haha

5daa856f-5be0-4861-99a7-9380ed99b8d3
Posted on Jul 11, 2021

If you like chamomile this is the bubble bath for you. I have now tried Aura Cacia's lavender and chamomile bubble baths and I don't know if I'll ever buy these scents from another brand. The product is think like syrup and a little goes a long way. I got about 30 baths out of my last bottle. It also really does make my sleepy! 100% recommend!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

smell is amazing and makes you feel nice and comfy before bed is amazing