DK
Based on 1,032 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,032 Ratings
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I absolutely love this product! I bought it several times in individual size packages, but liked the scent, the quality and the way it relaxed my muscles and my body. makes me feel like new! I highly recommend this bath salt. good for sensitive, dry and gentle skin as well.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Very pleasant! I like the Geranium scent. It's not the most spectacular fizzy, but 5 stars because of the quality ingredients, non toxic composition. Just the right size for a bath. Gentle on sensitive skin, doesn't dry it out. We use the fizzy baths for kids by Aura Cacia too, and love them all.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

It's a very sweet beautiful fragrance. And I'm happy to take bath with Geranium. I love to pamper myself momentarily when the tough world is out there and stressed out by it. Hence I buy bath stuff to treat myself nicely. When I take bath with a good aroma it compensates for my tough day.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Super lovely! Beautiful scent infused with essential oils. I've bought this in chamomile and lavender, and tend to stay away from rose fragrances as they are often too strong or artificial. This is not too rosy, a nice balance. Not known to many, rose geranium does induce a headache in some people because of the high geraniol composition, which is also found in an insect repellent. Good size jar, would even be better if Aura Cacia makes all their bath salt in a bigger bottle or tub. Gentle on sensitive skin, good cleanse + soak, very relaxing. This will definitely be on my repurchase list.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I absolutely LOVE this Aura Cacia Comforting Geranium mineral bath soak. It has a little fizz and great amount of essential oil/scent. Geranium in particular is helpful with hormal/ pms issues. It is moisturizing and fragrant. I have used it as a foot soak and in the bathtub. I've purchased multiple times and highly recommend it!

Love the scents from the rose and geranium. Nice packaging. Good ingredients list. No SLS. Contains avandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Absolute. Unless your skin is allergy or sensitive to essential oil it is actually nice. Looking at the ingredient list I don't think it will drying for the skin. Cant wait to try it during holiday.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This product had a pleasant scent and lasted a while because of its convenient packaging- I could just shake a little bit out to add it to the bath without having to scoop anything. I found that it dissolved well too. I will repurchase this when I have access to a bathtub.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is one of those times that I wish I could have smelled before I bought. This isn't quite what I was expecting and is a little pungent (heavy on the geranium) for my nose. I will still use and enjoy, but not sure I would have bought this if I had had access to a tester first. Nothing wrong with the product, just my personal preference in scent.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

GERANIUM IS MY FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OIL I LOVE THAT THEY MADE A MINERAL BATH OUT OF IT VERY COMFORTING IT SOOTHES THE MIND BODY AND SOUL I LOVE IT