DK

Based on 1,271 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,079

Beautiful scent, natural ingredients and a couple of scoops go a long way in a big warm bath. I like that Aura Cacia mineral salt bath does not contain synthetic fragrances and are infused with a natural mix of lavender essential oils. Some bath products cut cost and use a lot of lavandin or spike lavender, resulting in a more herbal or camphorous lavender scent. This mineral bath salt has a soft balanced lavender scent, very beneficial for relaxation.

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
27,903

I absolutely love this product! The Lavender Aromatherapy Mineral Bath is so relaxing and has such a lovely scent. I have used it in my spa and it is wonderful. It is also safe for whirlpools. I highly recommend this product.

c00b0642-c3b2-450f-afd7-c4c8a61b29b0
a26a82d8-a9ee-4635-8c9b-1a79f1129fcd
f507ebee-275c-4efa-8f59-b43d20759718
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I use this for my foot soak on weekends to feel relax before I proceed with my footspa. I choose lavender because it is known to have a relaxing properties. The composition is very that it doesn't irritate skin. The package is just right to retain the quality of the product on period of its use.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

Size quality dosage and benefit taste ingridents perfecr. S so good me and mg daughter take ig as d ur is making didfedence and i try again as it should be the best and it iBgood improved my levels with high benefit and ingredients are good you shoud have i order mNh

Posted on May 18, 2022

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

While some of these herbal blends are very soothing, I also love the blends that are stimulating. My very favorite is Lavender as it is very soothing to the senses and the fragrant aroma permeates and leaves a relaxing scent of Lavender on your body. It is very gentle and non irritating and can be used everyday if you wish.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I was so happy to find this size tub of the product. It's great to have at home and be able to control the amount of product you use each time. It smells beautiful and the scent lasts ages in the bathroom even after you have used it. It is very relaxing to use and feels very spa like, like an indulgent treat.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

It has nice fragrance but not too strong. It is pricey but it is worth it! I have sensitive skin but no issues with this mineral bath.