DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Swear by this mineral bath to guarantee a great night's sleep. The kids love it too. Scent is wonderful and easy to use. Fab quality and a great size. I like the packaging too as it is easy to use a small dose and reseal. Leaves skin feeling soft and luxurious. Very gentle too.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This is one of my favorite things to use in a bath, the camomile scent is yummy, the quality is superb and it really relaxes me

Posted on May 19, 2022

Lovely scent. Gentle, soothing and moisturising for my dry sensitive skin. Repeat purchase, and would like this in a bigger jar. Natural composition, nothing iffy, infused with essential oils instead of synthetic fragrances.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We love the Aura Cacia aromatherapy mineral bath soaks! This is no exception! The Chamomile has other wonderful essential oils that nourish the skin and relax the body. This has been purchased more than once and used for a foot soak as well as in the bathtub. Highly recommended!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

A very pleasant scent of chamomile. The granules are good so it looks like a real natural salt. The size is HUGE I was really surprised. I think it will be enough for around 10 times of usage.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This bath salt smells good, looking forward to a bath or feet soak with this salt to unwind myself at the end of a hectic day.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

great value for money. you only need to use a little in your bath so it lasts longer than other bath salts. the scent isn't very strong.

Good size! You get a lot more in the package than I thought! I have a large tub, so I use two of these, but that's a perfect amount. In a traditional bathtub, one pack would definitely be enough. I absolutely love that there's NO chemicals in this product, and that it has zero artificial fragrance. I can safely use this without getting a UTI. The scent is SO nice, too. I love it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I’ve tried several products of this brand and I find camomile mineral bath salt especially good - it has nice natural smell and works perfect for the skin. Every bath time with this salt is a pure joy. Will definitely buy it again.

d0a9c606-96a8-4ee2-9abe-aaf04b554058
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

LOVE this stuff. Smells amazing. Heavenly to use. Will purchase again. Made my skin very soft. Thanks!