DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,181
Helps relieve muscle pain. Recommendable for all athletes.

This bath salt will soothe your mind and body at the end of a tiring day. It is also recommended for body care after long flights, yoga class, running, or mountain climbing. Many people spend lots of time at home and sitting on chairs for a long time after pandemic. I think taking a bath is also good way to improve blood circulation as well as light exercise. It also promotes healing of muscle soreness. Please think about your body, muscles, and spine who work hard everyday for 24 hours without complaining. This bath salt will be a perfect gift for them. w I hope my review will motivate you to take a bath tonight. This brand has another fragrance bath salt, so I think you should check all first before purchasing (^-^)

0462ef97-b3fd-46f3-bd83-e6c9f3a00cc3
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Nice calming scent. Salt easily dissolves. 1 packet is sufficient for 1 tub. No drying feel as there is a thin layer of oil on skin after soaking.

dd51fcce-ca54-42a7-a60e-9f28b930a59e
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I really like these Aura Cacia bath salt sachets. The tranquil chamomile is a lovely gentle fragrance that leaves my skin feeling soft after a soak in a bath of it. While I like these bath salts, I prefer the tranquil chamomile bath foam sachet that they make. It is expensive for the size but I love it for when I am travelling - it is so nice to be able to take bath salts with me without bringing a huge jar.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I took a long bath with this chamomile salt and let me tell you I was so relaxed the smell filled the whole bathroom I didn't want to get out had a good night sleep

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I felt very stressed last night but the soothing and relaxing aroma of the bath blew way all the stress. I will get it again.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

scent of this was amazing the ingredients were also very helpful especially with all those oils and it makes your skin very soft and the packaging was good but it is a single use package for a single size bath.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Nice scent, appears to be excellent quality. Gifting item to my grands - will be age appropriate and nice for sensitive skin of young ones, gentle, and mild.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
2,079

Amazing product. A huge variety of goods and products. The site is cool. I recommend the site and product.