DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 4, 2022
The smell of nature!

I bought this as a gift for my bf cause he loves the smell of eucalyptus. He enjoys giving us a few spritz before we sleep, and to be honest it's kinda nice, calming and has a soothing effect. I'm not sure if it's in my head, but i enjoy it, because the scent is very natural and not overly strong (because we tend to sneeze when there's a very strong / pungent smell. With the aircon on and a good 2-3 spritz, I felt like I was in a cooler country walking in nature.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My favorite aura cacia scent! I have use them in my restrooms. The size is good too and lasts a while. The smell is natural, I love the eucalyptus essential oil which is soothing and refreshing.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I like the invigorating scent of the Eucalyptus essential oil, the convenient size and use it daily for the uplifting benefit it gives! Aura Cacia has produced natural quality products for years and I highly recommend it!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great for spraying in small rooms because the the scent doesn't last long :(. However, the scent is very natural and fresh - I love it!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I ordered this at a time I craved for eucalyptus and this did calm my urge. But then I bought eucaluptus essential oil and this is put aside. And I don't know if this is my own bottle, the pump seems leak a little everytime i press it.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I bought it when it was on sale. i was expecting the scent gonna be good. After i used it turn out so so . I hope it has better scent than this.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I'm sure this is a wonderful, quality product with a great scent. I was so excited to use it since it's natural and I love essential oils. However, I did not realize until after I bought it that eucalyptus is toxic to cats, so unfortunately, I can't use it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Love this stuff !! Smells amazing I spray it all over . Love this scent and all their oils from this brand .

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Great product trusted brand have been using for awhile and repeat purchase