DK

Posted on May 10, 2022

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Got a bunch on a whim, not knowing if I would like them or not but they turned out so brilliant. I'm already out of them and will need to order more. Very convenient spray bottle with the aroma of beautiful uplifting citrus essential oils.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

scent: orange & patchouli excellent quality. doesn't smell cheap or synthetic. been using this for a long time to benefit our overall mood or in the bathroom as a refresher spray. calming, soothing, amazing! i highly recommend for air or even directly on your skin, clothes, towels or bedding!!!! really! try it! =)

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I use this after my evening shower and before I go to bed. My grand daughters have ask where to get it and started using it. We seem to think it helps us fall a sleep and relax. My Aunt also ask where to get some when I visited last. I left a bottle for her and now she buys it. She said it helps relax her and she seems to sleep better using it. I will continue to order it and also recommend it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I absolutely love this spray, and it is not always easy to find because it is so popular. I am happy that Amazon carries it now. I spay it on m sheets every night before I go to bed and it definitely helps me to relax and sleep more comfortably! Try it, you’ll love it, too!

Buying health food at iher is so convenient and discounted! The essential oils purchased this time smell fragrant and very natural! Spray on the body, in the car, in the clothes, in the room, it is all very good, great, I recommend it to everyone.

f2a8ce5a-6015-4791-82de-e160e861e575
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Aura Cacia is one of my favourite brand i discovered on iherb, they really do add calmness to my life. this spray is awesome, love the fact that it can be used for the body as well. i put 4 and not 5 stars only because it doesn't really smell like what it says and i find that it kinda smells like a lot of their other products and also the smell doesn't last in the room for more than few minutes. still love it though, very calming🤍

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Smells good. Accidentally grabbed the bottle instead of my setting spray and that was gross but it didnt harm me so thats good. Now im not a fan of the smell now that ive basically showered in it by stupidity. But before that happened 10 for 10. Ill buy more in a different scent and not do a dumb.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The scent is lovely, makes you feel like you're in spa. I brought it with me on holiday and sprayed it in the rooms and wardrobes and will always do this in the future. Handy size bottle too.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I couldn’t find this product, for awhile- then reliable IHerb stocked it!❤️ This makes the whole home smell pretty and is a relaxing scent.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I get so many compliments on the scent. I hate sweet smells. This is more the rustic patchouli. I call it my natural Hippie spray! It lasts all day. Love it.