DK

Based on 5,188 Ratings
3,138
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,067

This is a very very very goo product and even the price is so cheap you must have it in your home because it taste so good and the size is so good And packaging is so clear it does have so much benefits i use it in fitness uses

Very nice lavender spray. As usual the aroma doesn't last that long (approx. 10 minutes). But it's more than enough if you spray it just before going to bed. I also really like the size of the bottle for the price I'm paying. Because usually these mists have max 50 ml and this one is 118 ml. You can also spray it on the clothes you are wearing to unwind a little throughout the day. I don't recommend to spray it directly onto your face especially if you are prone to allergies. If the review helped you to make decision about your purchase please give it a big thumb up

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

RELAXING LAVENDER MIST - Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mists deliver the benefits of the most beloved essential oils in a convenient application.and all natural ingredients..very soothing! VERSATILE AND AROMATIC - This mist combines 100% pure lavender and lavandin essential oils with water to make a simple room and body mist. It’s also great on the go , Good packaging 😍size is pretty good with a reasonable priced, great quality, and the scent is really calming and refreshing scent, feel's great .highly recommended..love love love it

3c9d1da6-9002-4ff5-953b-3e3eeb24b9aa
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

this brand essential oils have such a strong scent! the quality is amazing!! you only need few sprays and your house will feel like you used too much! the size of the bottle is small but it will serve you for so much time. the smell is soothing and very natural.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I really love this product, I often have a hard time drifting to sleep. This scent is perfect for relaxing and gently falling asleep. I’ve bought other sleep aiding oil sprays, but none keep their scent for so long. This one I just put three quick sprays on my pillow and I can still smell it lightly in the morning. Good quality for sure and it’s great size for the price. I carry it with my when traveling to and use it almost every night. So far so good👍

Posted on May 31, 2022

This is the scent of real lavender...not like other artificial, sweet smelling scents on the market. It’s fresh and light, not at all overpowering. In the past I’ve sprayed this in spaces before kids walked in. When they arrived they looked at each other and commented about how nice it smelled. It’s helps create a calm space. I use it as a room spray as well as a body spray. I like to keep one in the vehicle, one at work and one at home. This is the only brand I will buy.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I use this frequently as a quick room spray and I love that it can also be used as a body spray! The lavender scent is lovely & noticeable. I appreciate the quality of Aura Cacia's essential oils. I don't hesitate to use this room spray, since it is made of essential oils.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
2,314

Unique quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606

The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.