DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The oil is not too thick and suitable for daily use. i use it as a base oil for application of essential oils onto skin and it works perfectly. The smell is pretty neutral and there's no chemical scent in it. I got the 118ml and size is just right for home use or to bring out with me. Not suitable for travel as it is above 100ml limit.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

i use it with other oils, the quality of brand is good and package too, size is medium and it is benefit, i love the scent it moisturize your sensitive skin and nourishement your hair

aa9cc433-d768-43ea-bf23-4c5d00665c60
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The composition of this oil is all about moisturizing and nourishing your skin. The benefits to my skin esp my legs is wonderful as I have dry skin and I use it most days and find the quality is there. The package is a plastic bottle and I would have thought that a glass bottle would complement the product better. I have not added my essential oils to give it a luxury treatment. The size of the bottle is good to handle and the oil will not age in this small bottle.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I use this oil as a make up remover and it leaves my skin very soft. I appreciate that it’s organic and doesn’t clog up my pores.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I use this oil as a makeup remover and I am happy with its moisturizing effect. The oil is not too thick and suitable for daily use.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

the quality is good, but it is a bit pity that it uses plastic bottle, which i think might be better if using glass bottle to keep oil fresh longer.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I'm happy with the quality of this product but the packaging could be better. It's difficult to get only a drop or two out because when you squeeze, it kind of squirts out suddenly. I put this in a separate eye dropper glass bottle, and now it's very easy to control. Despite this annoying packaging, I'd still purchase it again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Good quality oil. Very moisturising for my sensitive skin. Package is comfortable

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

fast delivery!! i bought this product several times before. i love the quality. packaging is also good. simple clean ingredients. will purchase again!!!