DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

So good, I like it very much, I used it for my body it is great for moisturizing. I also used it when I had a flu on my chest, it helped me to relax. The scent is a bit strong but you can tell that is a natural oil.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Sesame oil is my favorite oil for supporting my skin. I have re-purchased this brand several times for the purity and reputation. The scent is almost non-existent and sesame oils is a light but moisturizing oil that nourishes the skin very well. I have found the the base of Weleda's baby line is solely sesame so I have adopted it to add to my face creams for my aging skin and this is my skin's most compatible oil.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Love this stuff! I apply to my hair once weekly (Oil has a golden color), sork into your scalp and hair, cover with shower cap and leave on hair for 30 to 45 minutes. Then, shampoo hair in shower and apply little conditioner. I am a blonde so once I dry my hair, seems to have even more golden highlights. Dry your hair, then style. I have used this for a long time and highly recommend. I will never be without my Sesame Oil.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on May 6, 2022

i love it i use it for my hair its benefit and i see good results,the size is normal it moisturize my hair and nourishement it

d86e0d63-2e44-4c66-8fbe-0978f4de1c87
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Pure, clean sesame oil that I use as a carrier oil. Especially like the new top dispenser that allows for more controlled usage. Unscented, 4 oz is just the right size for handling. For all ages

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This sesame oil is fabulous for pre & post menopausal women, ideally to put on the soles of your feet before you slip into bed. It is also an ideal non chemical alternate to traditional lubricants… Yes, I mean in ‘that’ area!!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Sesame oil is great to add few drops to facial care routine also I prefer to mix few different oils to make my own personal concoctions . Quality is perfect , what else you can wish ❤️

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very happy with this product. It does have a sesame oil fragrance when I apply it to my skin, but soon after the fragrance seems to disappear.