DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 30, 2022

This natural essential oil makes me feel more calm. Scent and quality is really good. I only use few drops for my office for soothing purpose. So my staff also can feel the benefits. Nice package suitable for gifts.

4a7cfc74-5afc-4f90-9197-2dde1b8b9b73
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

A very pleasant smell that helps to calm me down.I used it in a diffuser and also mix these essential oils in a massage oil.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I like the scent. On one night, I suddenly felt panic, like a big stone on my heart. I used the oil to mix with olive oil. I felt better.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

7c4d89f7-55cf-49c1-8b1e-6c71959eef72
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

tried first time, smell is not that strong, which i prefer stronger one, having tried heart song and this one, i personally prefer the heart song, though both contain lavender....

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

It's a very heavy "perfumy" smell. As someone with PTSD it doesn't really seem to do much for me to calm my nerves but there are many types out there...

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

Nice blend, I use it in my diffusor in the mornings and it fills up the room with a pleasant, calming and soothing scent. It is well balanced, however, the lavender and a dash of rose oil are the most prominent. It did drip a bit while in transport but I didn't loose too much of a product.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Helps my anxiety, smells great, and is overall calming and use it everywhere

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Sweet lavander scent with citrus and spices. I bought is a gift for my aunt and she really liked! Good quality essential oil. Very natural, the size is ok.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good packaging..scent okay- not for my favourite liking. Good quality. medium size.