DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Excellent, high quality, well packaged, great value!

This is my first time purchasing Aura Cacia essential oils and I am very pleased. Best of any other brand I have bought before and will continue to try the rest of their range. This clove bud oil is strong and has a wonderful smell. Very glad I found this range!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Used this to make a mineral toothpaste. The flavour was not overwhelming and the anti-bacterial properties of clove bud are exactly what I wanted to make the paste. Will buy from iHerb again as prices are good and shipping was fast.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Pure essential oil, one of the ingredients of the thieves' oil. Gentle, not too intrusive scent, mixes well with other essential oils. Don't forget to use the base oil as this can irrritate sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Clove is a great antibacterial /antiviral essential oil. The oil works as unintended and can be used for a wide variety of things. Excellent quality

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Favorite brand of essential oil - have been purchasing for years! Did many reviews and this brand is known for their high quality - not diluted! Clove Bud is a very rich earthy scent, has many great uses and purposes just look it up! Prefer natural remedies.

I had horrible mouth pain after getting a tooth removed... I put a few drops of this oil onto the extraction site and let me tell you, it actually helped.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

good size , package and quality. clove scent, benefit for gums and teeth health. natural essential oil great for warming and awakening oil mix, good to use in winter

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

I use this for toothaches and also a bit on my toothbrush as a natural mouth freshener. It burns a bit for a few seconds and one needs to be careful not to get it on your skin but very happy with this brand. Important to use clove bud and not clove bark oil.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

One of the "basic" oils in my housesold. Good for cleaning, diffusors, fighting inflammation (dilluted!), and sos pain numning effect.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Good oil, I used it to put in cupboards for insects. I didn't like the smell much