DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
A great essential oil to mix with your daily shampoo

Grapefruit essential oil has great benefits for the scalp. It makes it less oily and keeps your hair fresh longer. Also the gentle and unobtrusive scent of your hair will be delicious! I'm using it in oil hair masks or just with the shampoo - 3-4 drops will do for 1 wash. Also, if you want you hair shine, you can add 3 drops of this grapefruit essential oil to 500 ml of water and rinse your hair with it after shower. I understand that everybody has different type of hair and for some this product might not work. But don't be sad! You still can use it for aromatherapy, or as a healthy fragrance for body/clothes/home. Just mix it with a small amount of water in something like a perfume bottle and sprinkle whatever you want with it.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Love this essential oil, it lifts your spirit and fills the room with energy. I use it with a moisturiser for tired legs and its a lovely treat. Thank you

0d3c4e6a-2861-43e0-a9b4-abf70c479a0c
Posted on May 5, 2022

Totally love the scent! The greapefruit in diffuser is great, great in combination with lemon in the morning to wake up my kids, love it to scrab my body with it (works to smooth out the "orange skin"). Will buy it again!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Light scent, lasts for a little bit. Its a pretty good size for the price. Ok quality essential oil. I like to use it in my room to get the wake me up effects. It is natural so I like that. It was very well packaged. I love how the package the items.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I really like these EOs and have been using for years! Grapefruit is an essential for the tool kit, it inspires and helps refresh the room and our brains when.using in our cold mist diffuser! Great smell and properties!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

What an exquisite scent - fruity, enlivening, uplifting. The liquid is slightly orange - not as some other essential oils pure white. I use this to add to my body oils for massage (it is suppose to help with cellulite but to be honest I never saw any change in that sector), however, the scent is so uplifting that I can simply add it to shampoo or shower gel, or even a few drops in the bathing water... simply into my wash water to bring a scent of light and uplift into the flat. Knowing that I have cleansed everything with purest, natural ingredients and with a couple of drops of this essential oil made sure no bacteria or virus would survive.. and yet no other being would be harmed... This is probably one of my absolute favorite grapefruit scents... and I tried a lot!

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

there are many ways I can use this oil, first of all ther is no cup of tea without it, then I am using it every day in a diffuser, only mornings, them I use to add few drops in the massage oil after every shower in the morning, is good in coffe as well, is good in prepring an english cake, is good in cleaning the furniture or the floor, is good to put on drop on the hands whenyou are a little tired but still a lot of work to do, is good to put 2 drops on your gym towel (refreshing smell), is good for a lot of things

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Smells great and performs well. Used it to cheer up when low on energy.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

smell great, refreshing. love to use in body massage oil

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Lovely oil. Planned to use it as part of night time skincare routine.