DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Smells awesome, not overly strong. Good quality oil! To use I dab a bit on a cotton ball and keep in in my bra to smell flowery all day long. Not everyone likes the scent of jasmine, but if you do, this is a wonderful scent. The drops come out slowly, so there's no worry of spillage or overscenting.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I absolutely love the AuraCacia essential oils and this one in particular! The quality of the brand is excellent and it never disappoints! This essential oil comes in a brown-glass bottle, which is best for essential oils as they should always be protected from natural light to avoid oxidation. This jasmine essential oil has a rather strong smell, so I dilute it further when I'm using it. I am personally using it to uplift my mood and as a perfume as it has a sensual smell. For the use, the size of the product is enough for long.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

This has a rather strong smell that I do not like too much. To me it does not smell like natural jasmine flowers. I love the smell of jasmine flowers and I have a plant in the house that blooms in the summer. I was expecting a similar smell to the natural flower and I was a bit disappointed. Some of the benefits of jasmine essential oil are, improving mood when feeling depressed, it is soothing and relaxing. It also supposed to be an aphrodisiac.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It is a bit hard to use the cap and the bottle is plastic. The amount is little but it goes a long way. As for the scent, I need to really it many times during the day but it is very pleasant. I use it along with my magsol deodorant to strengthen its scent. I can say that the quality is well.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Such a fragrant scent! Great quality from a trusted brand. I blend it with most any other floral scent and it just makes it better.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I like the scent and how delicate is this oil,a small amount can be used in a difusser for a good time,thank you!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Beloved dear great oil! I'm already a fan of the brand. Affordable prices - nice products!The aroma is fascinating, the packaging is good and so is the dropper.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Oh, I just love the scent. Very delicate, and it stays quite long. Sometimes I use it instead of a perfume or just spread a few drops on the hair comb for the great smell and shine.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I like the smell of jasmine very much. I like to make massage oil by myself using various essential oil. Jasmine absolute is one of the essential oils I like to pick,