DK

4.7
Based on 2,429 Ratings
1,953
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

After COVID my hair started falling out. I read that Lavender oil might help. So I rubbed onto my scalp and within a week or so I noticed my hair growing back stronger. Since Lavender is natural, I didn't have any worries that it would not be good for me. I even told my doctor and he agreed it might help. Just into several weeks of use, but I am happy!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Finally found a lavender essential oil smells good and natural. The scent doesn't go funky on diffuser like those I got from Am**on. Most importantly, I know the ingredients came from where I can trust. A quality choice for making your own oil blend. Gonna come back again.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Considered a “beautifying oil,” the quality of the composition benefit health of both the skin and scalp by balancing sebum (oil) production in all skin types. The use of this essential oil feel gently refreshing, uplifting, calming, soothing, grounding, and centering, yet not sedating. The natural scent encourages feelings of peace and harmony, while uncluttering a chaotic mind. Good size, age and package.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I really like the scent of this lavender essential oil. it is natural and has a soothing effect that helps me feel calm. I like its composition and the benefit I get from it. I use it on my temples and sometimes in my bath and also I sometimes will put it on clothing

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Learned about this brand from Google research about top and natural essential oil. I used this particular scent for my bedroom because lavendar is very soothing and calming. Our quality of sleep and relaxation hugely improved! I used a different brand previously but it was a little too tricky to purchase while buying from iHerb was very easy. The size is standard, 15ml but the shape of the bottle is very elegant. The packaging was very sturdy, delivery was quick and secure. Will definitely continue this brand and oil.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I use only drop of it , it’s so pure and has strong scent of lavender, the size is small but you will notice that it’s last for a long time , what i like the most is the clean list of ingredients. I use it for my hair at the last step of my hair i just put one to two drops of the essential oil in bottle of water and rinse my hair so good for hair health ♥️ please like if u like my review ♥️

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

Top quality product and cheaper than other leading brands. We use this for wounds, scrapes, bruises. For young kids under 6, you should dilute it with some oil - anything like jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil... but fractionated coconut oil is the best for us coz it's odourless! It's not the same as regular coconut oil so just take note of that. You can find any of these diluting oils on iherb as well.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A calming, relaxing scent makes my shower time perfect. I'm adding it to my shampoo, and even to to shower gel right on the needed amount (do not use on the whole bottle, the effect won't remain). I feel that it makes my skin softer after shower and my scalp feels better, too. If it somehow doesn't help you in shower, you can always use it as a fragrance for clothes - it has a nice, gentle, real-lavender-like scent.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Ordered on 15/3 & received in good condition fairly fast on 19/3. Excellent quality essential oil at value for money price! I use the Lavender & Chamomile essential oils from Aura Cacia in a diffuser to relax to sleep at night. Highly recommend 👍

2399e895-97ab-44ed-b682-7d182020b178