DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I do like this company and wasn't sure how it smelled.. i bought this after reading the positive reviews of other customers. I am pleased to say, I am very happy with this purchase. I have used it daily in my little office and it makes the place smell great for me!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I put a few drops of this on a small sheet of thick paper and add between clothes that have to be stored for several months. It adds a nice fragrance and I think that it also protects from moths due to the essential oils.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This scent is favourite one in my essential oils collection. It’s so flowery and exciting, always help me to relax. Drop a few drops to aroma diffuser before sleep. I’m using this bottle for a year. Absolutely worth it to buy!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I love the scent of this. It’s super feminine and luxurious, I use it in my diffuser all the time and I’ve had lots of compliments on the smell. Great price & quality

Scent is definitely the reason that led me buy this oil. I was curious about the hint of geranium, flowery intense immediately but then developing on a softer smooth fragrance. Yes give it a try!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My favorite way to use it is simple. Just throw some drops on the pillows. To me the smell this way is slightly last and stronger then add into diffuser or even on my body.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

i think quality is good as my air purifier didnt red in light as i found it was red to alert me when i was using the previously bottle in other brands. however, the scent and smell are not that strong, or in a sense that it is too light that it seems nothing after an hour of diffusing

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like the citrusy natural aroma or the scent.. I use the defuser with a little drops of this essential oil and enjoy the smell...

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

came in good condition, well taped :) quality oil, recommended brand

cae11817-fc11-4dd5-a974-4481fb397770
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

While I don't use this as a love potion, I do love to wear it as a perfume. The scent is complex, with heavy tones of sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, and ylang ylang lightening up with yummy citrus and jasmine tones, with an added bonus of cardamom to spice things up! It also helps me relax, de-stress, and just kinda feel better overall when I use it.