DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Amazing for hormonal support! I get pimple flare ups from too much dairy (it wreaks hormones in general), but this helps keep me regulated while having it every now and again. It is a teeny bottle, but I personally only use a single drop every night, so it will last me a long time!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I chose this eo because it's organic and the company states that they care about the farms they work with. The scent is refreshing and not overwhelming.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

One of my favorite essential oils. This oil is of high quality. Definitely worth it though it’s a bit expensive. It’s versatile and is ideal for diffusion or blend with a carrier oil.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

scent is really soothing and helps with my daily wind down routine. i like to pair these with citrus and rosemary to use during the day too!

Posted on May 4, 2022

good natural essential oil, good scent. I use it with organic geranium oil in a diffuser to cleanse the surrounding and uplift the mood. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

good! its a strong oil, but very helpful for acne breakouts. i apply it directly, but it can be diluted with another oil or carrier oil as well.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I wish I loved this but it has a slightly medicinal scent that my olfactory sense is not tolerating well right now(36 weeks pregnant). Brand and organic quality are reason for maintaining 3 stars.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

love this product. quality is high. packaging is also good . fast delivery. will buy again!!!!!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

great oil great scent high quality oil pure 100% soothing and relaxing

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

love the organic essential oil, great quality, i use it in face mask