DK
4.6

4.6
Memepodesta
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Good oil qualitiy. Strong scent and effective for immune support. I sent it to my son to help him with the virus. Put some olive oil on your feet and a couple of drops of this with cotton socks and feel the effects. This is a trusted company and their oils are effective.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is one of the best Oregano essential oils I've found. I use it for chronic sinusitis, a couple of drops in an oil burner (we have a woodturner and I use a cast iron pot of water on top with a couple of drops in it while the woodturner is going). It clears my congestion, and I use also for hay fever. Please bear in mind that if you are going to use it topically it MUST be blended with a carrier oil. On no account do you use this neat. For topical use its an incredible anti-microbial/bacterial so great for acne/spots etc...but dilute it!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I got this as I thought it is oregano oil that can be taken orally , but turned out it was an essential oil. Do I tried to find a use for it. I tried to ox it with hair oil and it has really really strong smell even if I add just couple drops. I think as essential oil it is a great quality, you open the cap and feel how concentrated it is. I need to look for more ways to use this oil. Leave me a comment if you know any

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is the best price I've seen so far for this brand and for this essential oil! It came intact, untampered with (despite having no plastic seal, which is NORMAL for the organic version for this brand), and it smelled fresh. Oregano oil is my go to for anything fungal related. I use it diluted with MCT oil/ coconut oil to oil pull (swish in my mouth for 45 mins) to help clear away any plaque/ tartar/ and bacteria. I use it on my toes diluted with coconut oil. I put a drop with my moisturizer (for my body) to keep my skin from getting itchy if I'm dealing with an overgrowth of yeast. It's an amazing natural anti fungal ingredient. However, IT WILL BURN WHEN USED UN-DILUTED!! Always dilute with a carrier oil!!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I'm not in love with this brand....seems like all the oils I buy from them are a little "off" compared to other brands I purchase. I only use them to make cleaning products so it's no big deal, but I won't be purchasing this brand anymore going forward. There are better cost efficient brands to choose from that smell accurate and fresh.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This essential oil is very strong. 1 drop is enough! I use it in combination with lavender, rosemary and peppermint oils. The oregano oil will eventually overpower all of them, but it has a nice smell. It reminds me of dry grass and nature! The quality of this oil is extremely good!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Took at night for a week to support me with getting rid of gut dysbiosis. Mixed it with a spoon of coconut oil for ease of use. Definitely noticed an improvement in gut health.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Amazing and organic. Great quality. if you put it neat on your skin it will burn. Always diute with a carrier oil. I use it in a diffuser when I have a cold.