DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Very reasonably price for the quality of the organic oil.perfect for burning as well as for addition to washing machine cycle and general home cleaning

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This brand seems amazing and really very pure ,as it states very sweet real smell of juiciest orange peel .Gives me NO ALLERGY.smells Delicious !!Would repurchase over and over !!It cost every cent spent on It !

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Aura Cacia Orange essential oil is a must-have for my collection of oils. I use it for my cleaning mixtures, to freshen up my clothes in the dryer, Christmas diffuser recipes, as well as many other essential oil recipes. I love the smell of this oil.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Pleasant uplifting scent, high quality essential oil, I think it's not diluted because just a few drops of it does the job. If you love Sweet Orange natural essential oil, this one definitely worth a try.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Been reordering this product for a while now. I use it in my chocolate muffins to give it that little extra orange kick! It also adds a bit of sweetness without actually containing sweetener or sugar. It always arrives bubble wrapped which is a bonus for safety.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It's friend's birthday and I know she likes citrus scents so I bought her this, bergamot and lavender so she can mix them for skin or room aroma. It's just perfect blend and easy to use!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great essential oil. Used in the morning to promote feelings of well being. Fresh, bright and stress relieving natural oil. Smells fantastic when used in a diffuser.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Very good quality and I would purchase again. For Christmas it is ideal and you can put it with Frankincense for scenting a room for the winter season. Good to know that iHerb have essential oils of this quality.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

very nice smell, good quality comfortable package. size as Described.

1e2ad2d6-3bd6-4881-8887-f245bb22bcb4
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I try smelling scent not strong. Would like to use on my clothes.

5f9c67f4-3dfc-4584-b6a9-f924b6be63de