DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

My favorite brand it’s hard to find it locally and I’m grateful to find it on Iherb love it love it love it it’s great for my skin my well-being everything!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

If it’s iHerb - it’s worth trying…I haven’t purchased anything from this site that hasn’t been exactly what I needed - at a great price…

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

have great smell , I use it as a major ingredient in creams, as it is anti bacterial, anti viral, antiseptic. Good for skin issues. And also Aphrodisiac.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love the smell of this oil! I use it as perfume and I always get compliments on it. I have bought it multiple times and it never disappoints. I would highly recommend this.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Very good for any blend as it makes the smell lasts longer. Some like it by itself but I use it as a base for blending

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This patchouli is nice and I use it in a vibration cold water diffuser to create a nice smell in the evenings. I will look forward to when it matures into a nicer smell, as most patchouli oils do this over time. I have removed the dispenser inside the bottle neck and replaced it with a pipette to make it easier to dispense from the bottle drop by drop. I do this with all the more viscous essential oils like rose otto and sandalwood. This patchouli oil mixes well with woody oils and also rose otto and rose absolute for a really luxurious room or body perfume.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Aura Cacia patchouli is grown and distilled by farmers in Indonesia.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Good quality. Nice and deep scent. I use it in my diffuser,with lavender.it makes the house smell really nice

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Good quality and the smell is strong earthy-herbal as it should be.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Great value for money, dependable quality, great scent as always!