DK

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Aura cacia is a great essential oil brand. I actually prefer it over doterra, which is supposed to be “THE BEST”. I’ve been in the bodywork industry for almost 20 years. This brand is great. I gave this as a gift to my boyfriend’s nephews because it is a more “manly” scent. They both said that they liked it even though it does smell a little like dirt. Earthy.

I bought this as I know its a part of some good perfumes and I was not disappointed. Its a calming and rooty smell. I wouldnt use this oil alone in the diffuser but a solid combination with this was: 3 drops vetiver + 3 french lavender + 3 sandalwood (diluted from aura cacia) + 2 ylang ylang (if there’s more it will be too sweet). This combination is very classy and smells not too herbal and not too earthy or sweet, just perfect like in a cery expensive hotel. The oil is more dense than others along with sandalwood that is in jojoba oil thats why better clean the diffuser better after this blend. My most fav blend so far is with this oil!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This oil has the best cost benefit of vetiver we oils that I have tried. The smell is of truly natural vetiver oil, with the right smokiness and green notes that vetiver is known for. This vetiver oil is great for adding to a warm bath and to use for perfuming the house. It can be easily dissolved in alcohol to be used as a perfum. I highly recommend this brand. As many vetiver oils, this is thick and can be overwhelming is used in excess, so I recommend diluting it before using. The only downside is the packaging which is difficult to use, but that is solved by diluting the oil with alcohol.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I needed this for a specific blend I was working on and was so glad to find it as it's not a common essential oil. It definitely delivered the benefits I was looking for! The scent blended well with the other oils used. I like that it was available in smaller size as I only needed it for one thing. Although I'll probably use it for more now that I have it.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Aura Cacia makes some of the highest quality essential oils there are. I use it mainly as a perfume, and occasionally sprinkle some in my diffuser. Heavenly scent, especially if you are into perfumes as there are many popular perfumes that incorporate vetiver in them. This essential oil, opposed to chemical and toxic perfumes, is natural and there are health benefits to using it. So not only you feel amazing but also know that it benefits your body and doesn't harm it in the process. Will be buying more for sure!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

6096ba26-b57b-410c-83fe-b264cb6aeb51
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the scent. I can feel the benefit of the product by having the calming effect when using it. It has a very soothing effect. I also use it for my son and seems like the products works for different ages. The package and size is ok. The smell is so natural as expected for essentials oils.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This was the scent that got me back to using essential oils in my diffusers. Fantastic soothing scent. Be aware high viscosity so eye dropper is best way to dispense.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have applied this to areas of pain on my body and it it releases the pain for a little while. Also, when this smell is in my house, everyone is really happy. I will be buying it again

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

First time trying vertiver scent, i was actually looking for smoky notes for my aroma blend and found online that vertiver will contribute to that, happy with it after trying!