DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Love this oil!

While looking for an authentic "hyssop" like used in bilbical times, I read that perhaps this one was very similar. Whether it is or not, I really, really like the scent and it seems to work very well to help with my tendency to sinus infections. I would highly recommend trying it!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This Wild Marjoram oil is very good and its scent is good enough, not overpowering. I use along with other essential oils to have a better sleep because I have issues to sleep. I love that is natural and you really can feel its purity. The quality seems to be good and the size is not so small. I recommend this product because I’ve seen improvements in my sleep and relaxation before going to bed. By the way, the other essential oils that I use in my diffuser are: Cedarwood oil, Lavender oil, Roman Chamomile oil and Frankincense oil. This is a very good mixed for a better sleep and relaxation. If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I use this essential oil in a blend. I use 10 drops each of frankincense, lemongrass and marjoram in a carrier oil it helps with pain relief. great quality product and perfect size. natural and soothing scent with the benefit of reducing pain.

I haven't used this essential oil yet, but I've tried other essential oils from this brand and all of them are great quality.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Love the smell. Been using by making drop into spray bottle for room spray due to second hand cigarette smell that kept coming into my flat from inconsiderate neighbour's smoking.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I feel like I've developed a spectrum of expectations for essential oils that I haven't smelled ever, but decided to purchase online because I have little will power. On one side of the spectrum: you have 'huh.' Clary sage is the biggest 'huh.' I have it, I use it when I can, but I don't get it. It's too sharp and funky. This also happens with poor quality lavender. On the other side of the spectrum: you have 'the sublime': Good quality lavender, eucalyptus, some types of cedar, rose. Wild marjoram is genuinely on the way to sublime. None of the funk of my worst nemesis, clary sage. It's fresh and green and lovely.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Bought 4 bottles of different essentials oils to mix in diffuser. Feel so good!

e9392470-15a3-404d-83b9-d2a3296a7a4e
Posted on May 15, 2022

I got this to put in a pain relief blend

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I found Marjoram EO to be very helpful with tendonitis. Use with a carrier oil and massage in to effected area whenever needed.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Love this calming oil, the scent has a calming effect. I love to use it in the vapourizer together with lavender and eucalyptus oil.