DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I decided to purchase this Boswelia Saccra Frankincense because I read that this specific type is the most powerful one. Using it with a diffuser I noticed that it deepened my meditative state and as a cosmetic it really brightened the skin, making it look fresher and younger ! The scent smells like legit Frankincense resin used in churches to cast out evils spirits, and this is one of the proofs that this brand has high quality. I've tried other cheaper Frankincense essential oils and they didn't have this strong scent nor could provide the skin brightening on the same level.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought this essential oil blend to use in meditation practices as well as skincare routine. I decided to go for a smaller package size as it is my first experience using frankincense. I add it to my day face cream & my skin feels nourished. Scent is very special, a bit earthy but not too strong & disappeares quite quickly.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the scent. I can feel the benefit of the product while using it. It has a very soothing effect. I also use it for my son and seems like the products works for different ages. The package and size is ok. The smell is so natural as expected for essentials oils.

Good product, everything as described. The scent was a little different from Doterra oil for example, I didn’t like it as much, had to give it away, but others like it, so just a matter of a taste. Good for skin, but was afraid to take it internally (this oil Is NOT meant to be ingested, but I was hoping it could substitute Doterra, which I used to take internally in capsules ) I have an inflammatory autoimmune condition, so Frankincense used to help me a lot.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Love essential oils and the scent is soothing. I use it in my diffuser and feel calmer. The quality, size and benefit is great. The package goes well in my natural oils.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I had been using a different brand for awhile so it took some getting used to this one especially when trying essential oils. I like this one a lot now. The smell is so soothing. I use it as perfume as I can’t handle artificial cologne, I get nauseous from artificial smells, but I can use essential oils.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

my friend recommended this for pain. used quite few times and is effective for joint pains due to age. beautiful scent.price a bit quite high for the content. is a good buy.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

There are 2 different frankincense oils, this cost significantly lesser than the other one. The scent is pretty good for its price. I use it for diffuser and put it on palms to sniff. Soothing and good for meditation.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love the smell of this frankincense oil. I combined it with the organic jojoba oil and get a great product for my body and face. make sure you mix it with base oil and dont use it directly onto your face