DK

Based on 2,831 Ratings
1,898
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,487

I love this soap. The scent is heavenly! The only thing I’m disappointed with is the size. It’s small and the bar does not last as long. Packaging was nice. Gentle on sensitive skin and does not dry out the skin. Your skin will also feel clean after each use. Great quality overall and I will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

I first bought this soap for myself because I love anything rose. My youngest daughter who is now living with me also loves it so I get her her own subs and anyone who I’ve given it to us a gift, absolutely loves it. It leaves a wonderful scent in my bathroom.

This is a very luxurious feeling soap and is just beautifully scented, with all natural and vegan ingredients! The smell is very strong and lingers nicely on the skin after a shower, which some people might have a hard time with, but I prefer. It comes very beautifully packaged in completely recyclable wrapping which also does a great job of keeping the bar fresh and well scented. The rose scent is very rich without being fake or too perfumey smelling, and a bar lasts for a long time. Also, the price cannot be beat! I have tried a whole bunch of the soaps from the Auromere line, and this one is a favorite by far. It is very gentle, and not drying to my sensitive skin whatsoever also, which is a huge bonus for me. I will continue to use this for as long as this company continues to offer it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This is one of my most favorite natural soaps and I absolutely LOVE the scent! It's like a rose mixed with nag champa incense, spicy, sweet, and floral. I love to use it for both my face and body as it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It has a lovely and comforting rose scent, I use it daily and it has just the right size. The quality is excellent as it has a 100% natural and medicinal composition for health benefits, and it hydrates sensitive and dry skin, cleanses gently and gives it a soft feel. The soap comes wrapped in a recycled package. One of the best soaps along with the Tulsi Neem.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

The scent is amazing! The ingredients are natural and non-toxic. This soap doesn't dry out my skin or leave a film. The only negative is that it doesn't last as long as most soaps the same size. But it smells so great I will keep buying it :)

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I love this soap! It does more than clean the body it feels like it cleanses the aura... Try it and see for yourself. The scent is wonderful and natural like smelling a real rose. The soap is gentle and good for sensitive skin. Pure luxury at such an affordable price.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022