DK

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have sensitive skin and it's been really important for me to find natural, gentle, yet effective products to use. Well, this soap has really done the job. Not only is the scent AMAZING (which I was not expecting considering the Neem), but it thoroughly cleanses my skin without leaving it feeling dry. I feel like I wash the day off. It doesn't irritate my dermatitis, and it leaves my skin as the perfect canvas for my other products. Lots of benefit to this. Also love that the doshas are included, pure Ayurveda. Overall love this stuff, great quality.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Ayurveda is said to be the oldest known medicinal system, practiced as long as 5,000 years in India and is still practiced today. Veda is knowledge ayur is life, the knowledge of life. This bar soap has Ayurvedic herbs that are widely known and used in India, neem and tulsi. Neem has been used for skin conditions and is known for its healing properties. Tulsi, also called holy basil, is widely known for its medicinal properties. I love this soap. It smells divine. Unfortunately, the bar is small and doesn’t last that long. It’s also been hard to find.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I've purchased other scents of this same soap in the past and they've always delivered. I love that there is no plastic in the packaging. The soap is creamy with a really nice but natural scent, it doesn't smell like chemicals. I've used it both as a soap for bathing or as a hand soap with very pleasing results. It also hold up to water really well vs melting away like some soaps do and it doesn't get waterlogged and soggy either. The bar is not too large which can be an issue for my small hands leaving me chasing the soap all over the place or needing to hold it with two hands. When it gets down to the small last piece it doesn't dry out or splinter allowing one to use the entire product.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This tiny bar of soap goes a long way. It has a great lather and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The scent is slightly off putting to me but it doesn’t linger around. I also like that this soap does not dry out my skin. I have sensitive skin and have no issues using this.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Excellent lather long lasting & doesn't dry your skin - which was true of their Rose scented soap we tried prior. This scent is a bit too strong for me (so a 4-star for me) but by husband who usually dislikes any scent likes its earthy scent so rating it a 5!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Just love this product. The scent is lovely and subtle. It is very gentle and I use it on my body and for shampooing. Excellent Ayurvedic product, very high quality. The packaging is minimal and biodegradable. It is a bit drying to the skin so you may want to use a light moisturizer afterwards if you have sensitive or dry skin.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I first found this soap at a small health food store in NYC years ago, and searched for it for years afterwards. Finally I found it at iHerb, and have been ordering multiple bars ever since. As an organic gardener, a vegetarian, and someone who tries very hard to only put safe things in and on my body, I feel that this soap is the best I have ever used. This particular formulation - Tulsi-Neem, is my favorite of Auromere's soaps, and is best for my skin type, but I have tried several of the others. All were fine. I simply like this one the best and hope iHerb always continues to sell it.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

You have to get used to scent, not for everybody. Ingredients are all natural, that is why I bought it. Oveall quality good. I dont like that size is only 78g so it does not last long but costs almost 3 euro. I like that product offers good alternative, if you dont want to use other more toxic products. It is good to have a choice.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These soaps are so pleasant and long lasting. I love the ingredients and feel like they are better than other soaps with too many unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

it's simply an amazing soap. is so gentle with the skin and feel so lean and soft and bright after use it. smell amazing. really super recommended