DK
Based on 1,159 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,159 Ratings
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I got rid of some expensive whitening toothpastes as part of a major product cleanup. For few months I started making coconut butter mixed with essential oils and it was incredibly good. However I run out of coconut butter to make a new batch of toothpaste so I decided to order a natural toothpaste from iherb. I browsed and came across this brand, I wasn't expecting it to be this good! wow. I apply a pea size, it cleans my gum and teeth, removes all tea stains and makes my teeth super white!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

my fourth time purchasing because I am looking for a clean fluoride free product and this product is excellent. I love the taste its herby and some people might need to get used to. The freshness lasts for hours and you only need a small amount as it is concentrated. good packaging and value for money as the tube lasts a long time although the quantity is smaller than the regular toothpastes.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Amazing! First time I bought this brand. I’m so happy! It’s a great toothpaste! Natural. Flavor is licorice but it’s not so strong taste! Also my kids use it and they love it. teeth become super clean and the feeling inside the moth is great! Super recommended

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I thought it's gonna be bitter because it contains neem... but not. it actually tastes good! It doesn't taste strong or weird eventhough it has 24 different herbal extract in it. I guess I have to buy it again... when it's on deal :)

df135377-a043-4d1f-bd43-cc217cb40568
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have tired a few organic oral care formulas, and Auromere toothpaste is the best one for me. My gum health improved, breath feels fresh and I no longer have sore gums. Definitely will repurchase.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I am impressed, cleans well. The list of ingredients is very good, full of natural ingredients. A lot of effort was put into the product. But be careful because the taste of licorice is strong

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

All of them taste like herbs, but I think this one is fine. I think it's very good because it's Ayurveda. I would like to continue using it because it does not contain anything bad for my body.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

oh yes the flavor is so nice and so good it's very very good for your teeth and gums even my cat love it thank you but it's very expensive

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like "Auromere" because I follow Ayurvedic Items. Vegan, Fluoride free , is very important for me, I recommended to my friend. Neem is very good ingredient.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I love this toothpaste! I love that I can trust that's it's good for me and doesn't have all those nasty chemicals!