DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

The scent is superb and soothing. It is gentle and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I've been using this product for 10+ years and will continue to do so. A GREAT benefit, is how soft it leaves my skin, it has never dried my skin out! 100% for quality, packaging, and size!!!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great scent! The peppermint scent is uplifting! Very gentle! Great size! Leaves my skin clean and soft! Great quality…I love how it lathers up.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very pleasant minty scent and easy to apply. The only thing is the squeezing of the bottle when using, a pump would be better and probably save some quantity. But overall very satisfied.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Not drying with a lovely scent and texture. Use it for myself, my 4 year old and occasionally on my 2 year old. Doesn't have an overly cooling sensation but definitely has a nice fragrance that is not too overpowering. Am buying more!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This shampoo has a nice minty scent and is used for all parts of the body except hair. It is organic but lathers well and a small amount is enough to wash the whole body.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I expected it to be more tingly, but it's definitely revitalizing! A bit thick in consistency out of the bottle, so be careful when you pour it out. Lovely scent. Good price for the size.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Great smell. A bit expensive for the size though Leaves your skin refreshing, best to use in the morning after waking up

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Love the freshness in the summer, and the smell. And it's SLS free, which is a must for me.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Love this body lotion, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.