DK

aaaysen
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Dandruff-Free Scalp

10/10 Solid product. Even though this is normally a bit high for my price range, I am hooked. The scent is perfect, and my hair is so silky now! My scalp is dandruff-free and I only need two pumps, so the bottles last a long time. Along side the shampoo, Avalon Organics made an unstoppable duo. Together they really are repairing my hair. I plan on buying more, and maybe trying some different scents. But this Tea tree conditioner is indeed one for the books! Great Job Avalon.

I've been using hardcore synthetic conditioners for a couple of years now, due to a combination of dry hair and oily scalp. The results would look all glossy but would normally last a day and then become a total mess, if I didn't wash again. With this product, there's no fake gloss, but I get lovely soft hair with a mild natural moisturized gloss, kind of like a little kid's, that lasts for days. It feels and looks more natural and I love it. I'm never going back!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I really like this product. I have a sensitive scalp with psoriasis and this leaves my scalp and hair feeling great. It is a conditioner on the lighter side. I have curly, dry hair and use this as my first conditioner after shampoo, and one more nourishing with more oils as my second conditioner. The scent is nice and not too overpowering.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

this is amazing. i have been having issues with my scalp forever. it’s been itching and i always seem to have dandruff. After my FIRST use with this product the itching and dandruff are GONE!!! i’m so pleased. i have to say it’s like a thin lotion and it doesn’t have that slippery detangling component i’m used to with most conditioners. sometimes i put regular conditioner on the ends to get through the tangles. But i don’t care bc my scalp feels amazing!

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a great price for the quantity! I absolutely love the smell of tea trea, and so I love having a big bottle of use so that I can use a good amount of my hair. I have very fine, very thin hair that is very delicate, and this conditioner helps keep it smooth and strong!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

After last summer, my scalp became super dry and sensitive. I started using this shampoo because I didn't know what to do to stop the itch. It really helped me, and I still use it in combination with another one from the same brand. It cleans the hair without making it dry, and it lasts for ages.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have found this product very enjoyable to use due to the quality of its ingredients and the results you get. It controls dry scalp and leaves a nice sheen in your hair. There is no need to use a large quantity, and with the size of the container, it last a long time.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I got this and the matching shampoo for hubby and his dandruff. I needed something without a strong scent because I am sensitive and can't have fragrance stinking up the bathroom. It did help his scalp a little but he thinks he will be trying something else after the bottle is done. He described the texture as runny, like a lotion. He does like the large size bottle though.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Bought this in an attempt to get rid of the scabs on scalp. After two applications with the shampoo, scalp improved a lot! Hair feels soft and smooth as well. Great product!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like the natural ingredients of Avalon Organics products. Tea tree version is very refreshing. The large 32oz size is convenient and a good value