DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I've bought this many times - great scent, texture and super moisturising. Even my sister who came over to my place loved it, and took a bottle from me to try to use. Great if you have dry and sensitive skin. The size is also good for my bathroom counters, plus the packaging looks cool.

8bf7a7f1-85d5-4aa8-9992-c9c09ad9ed31
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,806

This product had great reviews and now I know they are true. I so enjoy the natural scent of rosemary, and found the product gentle and refreshing.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My husband uses this for his business. I tried a couple other brands and he keeps asking to bring this one back. He prefers the lavender but it wasn't available. This one does the trick too though.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love all of the Avalon Organics hand soap products. I've been living a non-toxic life for close to 15 years now ever since I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, Lyme & co-infections. What originally started out as trying to find ways to wean myself off of conventional, allopathic medicine onto natural alternatives through diet and supplementation, eventually lead me to realize that what you put on your skin is just as important as what you put into your body since your skin is one of your largest organs, other than your fascia. Needless to say, I now use organic products whenever possible, have excluded things like nnEMF in my home, blue light exposure, do not use any toxic cleaning products, drink structured water, etc. etc. I have also made a full recovery from not only my autoimmune disease but my Lyme infections as well and without any conventional products. I know this is just hand soap but every little bit counts toward living a healthy life, free of toxic exposures, especially today! The only reason I gave this product a 4 out of 5 stars is that it still ranks moderately for toxic ingredients on EWG's Skin-Deep website but it's only a borderline rating of 3 and I don't love that it has alcohol in it. There are probably better options out there that are EWG-verified but when I can find this product on sale, I will buy it because I do love its lather and most of this brand's natural scents. I think I personally liked the Rosemary scent a little better than the lemon, whereas my husband enjoyed the lemon a little more. If you found this review helpful let me and others know by giving me a thumbs up. You can find other helpful reviews on my personal page. Thanks!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This gentle but effective hand soap not only smells great, it doesn't dry out your hands. It does not contain any SLS or harmful chemicals.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love the smell and it won't dry your hands.

8abfc7e6-0948-48e0-9467-6e19cd3d306d
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

great scent but it dries my hands a little. i use it in the kitchen sink since the rosemary scent is strong enough to wash your hands away from cooking. good quality but wouldn't recommend it for delicate dry skin like mine.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

My favorite hand soap because the scent is a good, strong, true rosemary scent. Just herbal, not perfume-y. If you don't love rosemary, you will really dislike the scent. I use it in the kitchen because it has proved to be the best hand soap for cutting through food odors on your hands, such as onions or garlic. It's slightly drying, but I find that the case with almost all hand soaps. I wish I could buy it in a larger/refill size.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Great quality, nice smell and texture on skin! Recommended ! Pamper your skin with it