DK

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Great for daily use

Overall a great frgrance free lotion. It moisturizes well and the texture is light, not too greasy. It has a very, very slight scent- mostly it smells like aloe to me (real aloe gel not 'aloe fragrance' and shea. I have very sensitive skin so my products have to be fragrance free. I use this every single day. I also love the huge size bottle so I don't run out as often.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I need a product that does not have any fragrance because of allergies. This lotion is smooth and silky, absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel soft. I use as many organic products as possible because of their high quality. I have a bottle at work, by the bed and in my office.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

this is my second purchase. Using this by only myself, one bottle can last a year and good all year around. If you live in dry cold area in winter, you may want to add some kind of oil to keep moisture though, still enough moisturizing lotion. I love this lotion is not greasy and absorbs into skin quickly. Also unscensed is nice that i can rub this over anywhere/ anytime after shower and especially i like no perfume on my hands since I like cooking.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

We purchase this product doe not have a strong scent and has a lovely texture which result in soft skin which we use everyday. The size is value for money and I dont believe it has any harmful ingredients. This confirms the quality of the product. The container is also good quality and the pump has never failed.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Usually I prefer drinking more water & solve this moisturization problem internally rather than apply any external product. However due to coronavirus pandemic, having to wash hands constantly, left my hands very dry for an hour or two, every time I washed. So I got this & was pleasantly surprised with how effective this lotion is! Lotion looks very thick when just out of bottle, after rubbing it feels oily for maybe 2 minutes & after that it just absorbs inside the skin making it utterly butter smooth & moisturized. There is literally no smell in the unscented version. Very happy with it!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I like that this has no scent. The pump packaging in convenient, and the size means I don't run out too quickly. the pump doesn't reach to the bottom, so I end up draining the old one into a new bottle after I've used some, so I don't waste my investment.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love this! I use during the winter time because it seems to be a little bit heavier than the lavender. Though, I do still add some Hexane free castor oil to it. It assures that I don't get little dry itchy bumps on my legs. Legs remain smooth. Great value, excellent ingredients!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I was looking for a new moisturizer and wanted this one with rosemary, but it was unavailable, then I realized I could add my own essential oils to this unscented one. They blend into it beautifully, the moisturizer is thick but absorbs into the skin quite easily, without ever feeling greasy. My skin is very dry, and this product works really well. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great product! I used this lotion while at a friend’s house and ordered a large bottle as soon as I got home. Thick enough to feel like a quality, soothing lotion, but not greasy, and pumps easily. I have been looking for a good, body and hand lotion for awhile now - finally found it!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Nice clean scent. Great for daily use to keep you well moisturized. Really good quality organic body lotion. 32oz is an ideal size, because it will last the whole winter season. Nicely packaged in individual wapping. Was previously using a more expensive organic lotion, but just made the switch to this one. Will definitely purchase again!