DK

4.4
Based on 1,613 Ratings
1,051
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This lotion is good for my dry and sensitive skin. Been using it for over 10 years and using it on 4 seasons. Love the lavender scent as it moisturize and most importantly it doesn’t feel sticky after I apply it on my skin. Package was nicely pack with individual bubble wrap and most importantly received it within 3-5 days after I ordered.

e9fc40a3-6a91-4248-92a9-e4d7a0ab46bf
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love the whole body line of Avalon Organics: Lotions and shower gels are amazing. It's works perfect as an after-sun cream, your skin will be much grateful to you for this lotion. Very tender smell of lavender, and big jar is good for big families, we use it as even after simple handwashing, to keep our hands smooth and soft

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Bought it cos it was quiet cheap, and it smells great. Love the lavender scent, so moist on the skin and felt great for a night lotion. Most important, it wasn't sticky at all.

4b887ac4-66fd-423d-be85-5ebb0c5626ad
66b0449f-f0c6-404f-b2af-9f57ce9d1a42
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,484

Satisfactory product. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. Definitely with love for people.

I really like the Avalon Organics overall, all their products are best quality and made of organic ingredients. And also vegan! I used a lot of lotions in my life, as I ALWAYS apply one after shower and I have to say this lotion is just perfect, its texture is light, its scent is calming and it's moisturizing my skin very well! It's my second purchase, as I wanted to try new scent (the first one was lemon, which is my favorite).

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I liked the cream very soft and makes the smoothness continuous and not greasy on the hand and does not make the hand dry and the smell is beautiful and the size is suitable and the method of packing is good and the packaging is also good and gives a comfortable feeling and is suitable for all ages and suitable for sensitive skin

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Ive been applying this on my hands every night for 10 years. When I stop using it, the eczema on my hands will flare up and my hands feel painfully dry.Ive tried other more exoensive brands like Crabtree and Evelyn but they dont heal my skin overnight like this one. It even heals the eczema on my daughter's skin if I massage it in every night for 1 to 2 weeks

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It smells amazingly and moisturize skin well. The creamy texture makes it efficient, you don't need to use much. It absorbs quickly and the smell is very relaxing. The pump is a very convenient feature too. I keep it in the middle of the house and use "on the go" for my hands and body. I used it ony sensitive neck too and no irritation occured.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have reviewed Avalon products before and give them the highest ratings for moisturizing. texture, packaging and composition. I love using the lavender scent before bed in that lavender is known for its relaxing benefits. The 12 ounce size of this product is more than ample for its cost and quality.