DK

4.2
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

I recommend this and will continue to buy it.... b/c It has a perfume rosey smell, it's not overpowering but I prefer lightly scented products. Also, being a cleansing milk it doesn't get sudsy. That being said, I use it in the morning for a gentle cleanser. I really started to like this cleansing milk right away. It is gentle and leaves my skin soft. I'm can even use it around my eyes without irritation. My complexion has improved. I recommend this and will continue to buy it. Nice packaging, good price, good ingredients...

573a9f45-502f-4d51-bf4e-98cb7d1cfd6a
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I wasn't a big fan of toners, but since i found this product i use it regularly. Probably the best toner i've ever used, gives my skin a shiny, smooth and healthy look (i'm 45) and cleans it profoundly. It's the only toner i use (have been reordering it again and again) for more than 2 year. I'm very happy i found it. Excellent product, fair price, great value for money.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Flavor- Love the smell of the toner, very therapeutic! For the size and quality is definitely worth the price! Benefit- So far no dryness on skin nor tingling feeling. Frequency- I use it twice a day! Helps to moisten the skin too. Packaging is easy to pour the toner on cotton.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really love this toner. My skin is super clean after it and it is not abrasive. I use it daily and have sensitive skin. I have never had an issue. I miss when they had the pump top on this product because I feel like I waste more product now faster. Otherwise I love it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love this toner. Organic and hydrates too. Use it in the morning and at night before bed. Avalon Organics makes great products at a great price.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my forever product. It has kept the wrinkles away. I love the fact it's organic. The price is excellent. The packaging is great too.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Love this product. I have been using it for months now and it never dries up my skin! Packaging is great and size is big so its actually a great value. Gentle on the skin, no harsh chemical and scent!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I've been using Avalon Organics for a few years now. It is not oily or sticky and absorbs into your skin well. The smell is not strong.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

What a lovely toner. It applies well and feels great on my skin. The scent is not overpowering. I've been using this everyday, and it is truly wonderful.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Very nice toner! I apply it after washing my face everyday. The toner moisturizes my skin and keep my skin bright and smooth. It is suitable for sensitive skin. It is very gentle and can be used frequently. The composition is natural.