DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Yummy! The flavor is SOOO good. real traditional bubblegum flavor. not fake tasting or overly sweet. love the ingredients. great for all the family. not too hard when you start to chew, the flavor lasts for quite a while and the texture remains nice and chewable for quite a while. you can blow a mean bubble too! hope this helped.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

A little pricey, but this is the best xylitol gum I have ever had. Most other gums have ingredients that I don't want. The bubble gum flavor has much larger pieces than other flavors of this brand. My son really likes it. The flavor lasts for a surprisingly long time.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This bubble gum are double the size of the chewing gum. It's not too sweet, very crunchy when I first chew. The sweetness is just right, with 1 piece, it's not really enough to start blowing. Hence I take 2 pieces per time, it can really blow a big bubble out of it. It's not only nice, also fun to eat.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

One of my colleagues who loves candies recommended this gum. I liked the ingredients as they seem better than other brands in the market. It tastes sweet and so good like a real bubblegum flavor. The packaging is actually cute and the size and quality are good for the price.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My new favorite gum! great taste, love the texture (stays chewy for a while) and you can blow big bubbles too! made from high quality ingredients and comes in a perfect container

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My daughter loves gum and I don't feel bad about giving this to her. It seems to help clean her teeth and she's cavity free.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love this bubble gum! Best sugar free gum out there! All natural sweeteners and vitamin B to boot! Can actually blow bubbles with it and it doesn’t lose its flavor like all the others. Shipped quickly and efficiently!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The taste is great. I bought it for my son who wants to chew throughout the day. It really helps that the taste stays for a long time. My only wish is the price can be cheaper

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
1,822

Great packed. I order not the first time, I will order again. I recommend the site to everyone. I recommend to buy.