DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 29, 2022
טוב

I'm trying the Bach flower products after trying a lot of products. Hope it works

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
9,532

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I'm a new user. Will have to see the effect over a longer period of time. No noticable results after 2 weeks.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

Tried on my kid, she doesn't want to drink the water

Posted on Jan 9, 2018

I am no stranger to Bach essences, having used them on and off for many years now. They've all helped in so many ways, but this one especially stood out. I was trying to stop repeating the same financial patterns over and over again, so decided to give this one a go. The results have been subtle but very powerful at the same time. Within a week or two, I found myself making smarter purchases and second guessing where I wasn't sure whether to purchase something or not. I feel like a different person using it and am so grateful for the difference it's making in my life. Highly recommended to use along with journaling, so you can actually have a record of the changes you are seeing within yourself. Best of luck!

Posted on May 26, 2021

love it, it boost up my energy level

Posted on Mar 1, 2011

Great for worry and negative thoughts that go around and around. If they interfere with sleep, this flower essences helps one to calm the mind and go to sleep.

Posted on Oct 7, 2008

I mix with Chicory in equal (one dropper each) in a cup of water in the puppy's bowel for helping with memory in behavioral training.l

Posted on Nov 27, 2021