DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I bought this product on the recommendation of a friend when I had to take an international trip with my cat in cabin. I started putting a few drops in her water bowl a bout 5 days before travel. It seemed to work. My normally rambunctious girl was calm and quiet for the entire flight. Almost o one on the plane knew she was there.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Haven't used it yet but hopefully it's ok to be used for newborns too, not just small kids. Couldn't find this information anywhere. But looking at the ingredients it seems pretty clean, nothing harmful in it. In general, we are big fans of Bach essences so I'm sure these will be great as well.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

It’s a product of great quality. I’ve been using the drops since my oldest child was 2 years of age. Practical small package, great to have it on the go. You will see the benefits almost immediately.

5f6b339b-f896-4baf-a70e-899a34998bbe

I can’t take supplements that have alcohol so I bought the kids version. I have been experiencing a tremendous amount of anxiety. I knew I needed to try different supplements to help me cope and deal with the trauma. This alcohol free version of rescue remedy is great. I keep several bottles on hand. I would recommend it to adults and children! I’ve used it on my dogs with success too.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love that this is alcohol free. Useful for multi-cat households like mine, I put a few drops in their water bowls and I find it helps reduce stress and tension in my 5 cats.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

can't live without this anymore. i used this for my baby from birth till now (she is now almost 6 months) specially when she hase a leap again. sometimes 2x a day i give a whole pipet.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter

2c5a7b56-b49e-45cf-8347-1c5794875298
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Really good at calming down your anxiety. It doesn't get rid of it totally but it does help a lot. I particularly like that it's alcohol free. Could be a little less sweet though.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

They're working! I give it to my son before going to bed on school days to give him unloading. He became calmer and sleeps well at night.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I bought this for my grandchildren when they are under stress. I have also ordered the adult version, which contains alcohol. They are very handily sized to carry around.